Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Still not smoking -- for now!

Okay, it's officially been 4 days and I have not smoked, nor have I murdered or harmed anyone. *deeeeeeeeeep breath* I'd sure love to have a cigarette. *another deeeeeeeeeeep breath*

Thanks for the votes for my next projects. :-) We'll see what gets started next but it'll probably be at least a few more days. Realistically, it'll be another week or two.

Feel free to check out my Photobucket account. I just spent the last hour or so cleaning it up. It's all nice and purdy for everyone to look at now. Lots of stitching pictures are in there from 2004 to present. The link is on the right-hand side of my blog under "Favorite Places on the Net" (or something like that).

Gotta run...hopefully I'll get some stitching time shortly. If not, maybe I can just poke someone with my needle. That should make me feel better. *mwah hahahahaha*

No comments: