Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Hillside Samplings finish

Yesterday I decided to start the little pincushion from the Hillside Samplings/Liberty Hill kit called "Folk Art Sewing Box". Well, I was up until almost 3 AM (*gasp!*) and got it finished. I've already added it to my curio cabinet dedicated to Liberty Hill. So, here it is up close:

And from a little bit farther away so you can see a little more of the cabinet:


I did the little scissor fob last year. All that's left of the kit is to line the little oval box with the fabric provided in the kit and it'll be all finished. I LOVE Liberty Hill and Hillside Samplings!


Today I plan to stitch the March installment of the "Heart Stitchalong" and work on another WIP or two while watching NASCAR. Goooooooooo Tony Stewart!

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Love the pincushion and fob! I'm assuming those are not for me. :-)

Faye said...

Your "collection" is absolutely beautiful~~~ Nice job, Faye

Lainey said...

Pretty pincushion and your collection is gorgeous!

Deb said...

It looks wonderful LoriRay! I've had that in my stash forever. I display the box, but have never finished the accessories! UGH! They've been on the short list for a long time and somehow I just keep pushing them back down the list! Congratulations on your finish - they look wonderful grouped together.

Sweet Sue said...

Love this grouping, well done:)

Cindy's stitching said...

very pretty. You have done a lot of nice pieces.