Friday, February 19, 2010

Stitching progress pictures

Hello to my fellow stitching addicts! Let me warn you that the past two days have been horrible with my sinus issues, bad sinus headaches, and a low-grade fever. I am feeling better today but you might not want to get too close, 'kay? ;-) *ACHOO!*

This week, I was able to work on several projects. They were...

"Tall Guys - Valentino's Three" by Holiday Sparrow:

Please pardon the wrinkles as it is still a work-in-progress (WIP) so why bother ironing it yet, right? Besides, I think ironing was something invented by Satan himself. ;-)

"O Beautiful" by Shepherd's Bush:

"Heart Stitchalong" from a blog by Sylvia (http://syku66.blogspot.com/):


Sorry for the icky picture -- the pattern is underneath the fabric and I didn't realize it would show through when I took the picture.

I can't wait for the Nashville market releases to be posted on Saturday!!! There are several things I think I cannot live without -- the new Impie, Hattie and Bea release (I don't even know what it is but I gotta have it!) and I fell in love with Shepherd Bush's "Liberty Pincushion". I have been a very good girl when it comes to not buying new stash so I think a couple of these new releases are going to be a reward for me. :)

So now I need to get started and get an ornament stitched for the monthly ornament stitchalong. Hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend. :-)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Your projects are all looking good :) Hope you are feeling better soon.

Deb said...

Your three WIPs are great. I haven't seen those Tall Guys in a long time. I did the Boo Guys years ago, and hate to admit it but I never finished them off (I was going to make them into standups! I'm pretty sure that I have Valentino's Three. I remember having a lot of fun stitching Boo Guys. And love your SB piece too - what's not to like about those, and you're making great progress on it!

Lainey said...

Great wips LoriRay, I love the Tall Guys!

Daffycat said...

Feel better soon, LoriRay. ***hugs*** Don't you dare get me sick, girl!

Awesome pictures of your WIPs. I especially like the heart one ~ cute!

Gloria said...

Which one is for me? ;-)
I love them all. Beautiful stitching.

Hope you are feeling better today.