Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm still among the living!

Hello all! :) Sorry I've been neglecting my blog lately. I don't think I've even picked up a needle in weeks. (That's going to change after I finish this entry! Woo hoo!)

I owe tons of pictures...just to name a few - the finished Bluebonnets for my mother, the framed Birds, and the superb Silver Lining pattern of a gorgeous purple Iris (my favorite flower) that my mother stitched for me. Get this - she even stitched it over one! *thud* I hope to get all pictures uploaded during this coming week while I am on break from school and hospital clinicals.

Radiology school is going great but it sure cuts into the stitching time, board time, e-mail time, etc. I do love Radiology and do very well most days, but other days...well, sometimes it's a bit overwhelming. I passed a competency test (we call it a "comp") on chest x-rays, which means I have those down pat. So if you need a chest x-ray, drop me and line and I can take care of you. LOL!

Hope everyone is doing great. I hope to be back within the next day or two or three to post pictures and update on any stitching progress I've made. Hopefully, that will be a lot! :)

2 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Can't wait to see photos!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I was doing a search for xray related cross stitch and found your blog. I'm a stitcher too and in school to be a tech. You should write more in your blog!