Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

I don't know why my last post doesn't have double-spacing between the paragraphs but it's really annoying me. *grrrrrr* I have edited and re-edited and re-edited but to no avail. Oh well, if that's the biggest problem I have this week then I'll be thrilled.

That "New Project" virus has still got a massive hold on me. If you've been reading this blog even semi-regularly then you may have noticed my WIP list at the top has grown by a project or two. Like I need another new start??? *sigh* Still, my Tall Guys are calling out to me. Must...resist...tempation. (or maybe I'll just go ahead and give in) LOL!!!

It's mid-afternoon and I've been totally worthless all day. The good news is that I didn't do any shopping for more stash. LOL! Well, it's good news for the bank account but bad news for me. No biggie -- my latest order from Drema should be here in about a week. Also, I did offer to grant a couple of wishes at 123. That felt good because normally nobody wishes for what I have and I was beginning to get a complex. ;-) I also listed some charts for free at XS from little kits I've stitched and I've already got 2 out of 4 of them spoken for. Yay! Okay, so I haven't been totally worthless.

On a more serious subject...a "certain somebody" from the boards and I have agreed to NOT talk about each other on the boards anymore. Can you imagine how much more pleasant e-life would be if a lot of people would make the same agreement and honor that agreement? It's one thing to say what's on your mind. It's another thing to be hateful, mean, and hurtful. I took a step back, took a breather from the boards for about a week, and thought about my posts and actions. I decided to change some things about myself and not post negative things about people...period. Whether a person is liked or disliked, that person still has feelings and a heart and should be respected as any other human being. Just a lil' something there for you, the reader, to ponder. (Disclaimer: I'm not pointing the finger at any particular person or people or board. This is just a generalization of board life as a whole. If you feel defensive because of my words, well then maybe you should re-evaluate yourself and your behaviors. If the shoe fits...)

Okay, enough serious stuff. I think I hear some projects calling me. :))) Time to go stitch but I can't stay up late tonight because I might be at the dentist at 8 AM with my broken molar. Yuck! Go ahead...envy me. ;-)

1 comment:

Rachel S-H said...

I feel you about the new starts. There are so many things I want to start, it's hard to finish the things I already started. Keep strong!