Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Hello all! :) It's good to be back. I will spare you all of the gorey details but suffice it to say I've been sickly and just too tired to worry about blogging. Combine that with the virus that forced me to format my hard drive and start from scratch again...well, it was just a really frustrating time for a while there. *grrrrrrrr*

About the finishes I posted below...those pictures are long overdue but finally I got them posted. You'll see the "Nurse" by Hinzeit for my RN friend, the "Here Mousey Mousey" for my cat shelf, and "Wedding Row" by Bent Creek that is now hanging proudly on one of my bedroom walls. Now I have since finished Heart In Hand's "Birds" for my mother and the quilt square for a 123 Board member's grandson but I haven't even taken pictures yet. (See how behind I am???) Anyway, I promise to try and get my blogging all caught up. I also want to take WIP pictures of what I have going so you can see what I'm working on.

That's all for now because I'm at work. Sorry I haven't been on the boards, e-mail, or anything but I'm back now. You should've known you couldn't get rid of me that easily. ;-)

No comments: