Monday, June 30, 2008

Stash in the mail...ahhhhhhh. :-)


Today was a good stash day. I got all 6 "Winter Greetings" Mill Hill kits, all four patterns "The Twelve Days of Christmas" by Redbird Designs, the three Mill Hill kits I like best from the "Treasured Diamond" series, and the 7 1/2" Gingher pinking shears. (Yep, I tried to slip another pair of Ginghers in there. *hee hee*)

I plan on stitching a lot this evening. We ate dinner out (yippee!) so I'm free with the exception of the boys' baseball practice. Look out frog, here I come!

3 comments:

LoneStar said...

I love the Redbird "12 Days of Christmas" (and I have them all!!!). They're in my to do pile. I'd like to do them after I finish the monthly boots from Redbird's Southwest Seasons."

Hey, speaking of Mill Hill, where did you get the "Home on the Range" kit mentioned in your '08 finishes?

Lisa (Texan)

Rachel S-H said...

OMG! I love the 12 Days of Christmas. Where did you get those?

LoriRay said...

Lisa - I answered your question in yesterday's blog post but in case you miss it, I got Mill Hill's "Home on the Range" kit at Cross Stitch Haven in Oklahoma City.

Rachel - I got the "12 Days of Christmas" on-line from "3 Stitches" in Spring, TX. Their website is: http://www.3stitches.com/shop/index.php If you love those, then you should also love the "Texas Monthly Minis" series. Yep, I have those, too. LOL! ;-)

Thanks for the questions, ladies. I do love to enable. *mwah hahahaha*