Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New projects...help meeeeeeee...

What is it with the lure of starting a new project? I have way too many WIPs as it is. Saturday night, I started "Wedding Row" by Bent Creek and have it halfway done already. I am supposed to start a quilt square that's not due until early September, but have I started it yet? Nooooooooooo. *sigh*

So what exactly is calling out to me? To sum it up...everything. LOL! Here's a partial list of what I want to start right now but not in any particular order: any of the Tall Guys I have kitted up, Just Nan's "Icy Hill", any Shepherd's Bush needleroll kits, Shepherd's Bush "Americana" scissor fob, one year's worth of Lizzie Kate's flip-its or stamps on one piece of fabric (especially since I got that new mystery fabric in), Hinzeit's "Rise and Shine" for my kitchen, Hinzeit's "Bath Time" for my bathroom (plus I have the frame - woo hoo!), and sooooo many more. That list just scratches the surface!

I just realized that my last post mentioned "work-outs" in the title but I never addressed that subject. I must confess that I have started a work-out program that I purchased on a set of DVDs. Call me vain but it was worrying me that my poochy belly would look bad in scrubs. LOL! Now that I've tried them on, I see that the shirt is long enough and covers the waist area but still...I want to get a bit more "toned" if ya' know what I mean. :)

I guess that's all I'm going to blog for right now or else I'll just start bitching about various stuff. No need to do that. :-)

No comments: