Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'm almost done! (and other stuff)

I cannot believe that my first year of college is almost done. Woo hoo! Now I just have my Algebra final tomorrow and my Anatomy final on Monday. I should know sometime Tuesday afternoon if I passed Anatomy or not. *crossing everything*

I still have to get really busy on finishing the teacher's gifts. I think I have until May 18th, so time is running out! Instead of framing everything, I think I might get creative and perhaps make banners or pillows (or something!!!) out of the gifts. Plus, it would be a lot cheaper than framing. We'll see. I might just end up in the car on Friday making a mad dash to my nearest Hobby Lobby. BTW, "nearest" is an oxymoron in this case...I have one HL about an hour away and another HL about an hour and a half away. It figures that there isn't one in my town because I'm in the same area the HL founder grew up in. How bizarre is that?!?!? *grrrr*

"Noah's Sub" is calling my name. I'm ready to get back to work on it, especially because I saw a sign the other day in town that announced our new cancer center is set to open in the Fall of 2007. (which probably means more like Spring 2008...LOL!) I want to get it completed and donate it to that center. :-)

Zales should be calling me soon to tell me that my wedding ring repair is done. I feel totally nekkid without it. (And yes, I spelled "nekkid" that way on purpose. LOL!)

I need to get off of the computer and get some Algebra practice in before tomorrow's final but I'm procrastinating. :-/ Procrastinators unite! (tomorrow) LMAO!!!

Bye until the next update...

No comments: