Saturday, May 26, 2007

Insomnia. Time to ramble!

Well, with all the rain and with summer upon us, the bugs are searching for somewhere to go. Unfortunately, their "someplace" is our house. I told Brad that if he didn't spray this weekend then I was getting a hotel room and sending him the bill. Hah!

Finally, a long 3-day weekend and Brad is off, too. Woo hoo! I plan to stitch, stitch, and stitch some more. Gotta love it!

Brad's surgery is June 5th as far as we know. (Have I mentioned this before?) It's supposed to be a harmless cyst and is on the back of his neck. The doctor is thinking it's mostly fat and pus. *EWWW* The consultation fee alone is $162 (ouch!) and no telling how expensive the removal will be, but it has to come out. At times it's been almost baseball size. I'm getting a little antsy about it but I can't let Brad know that.

Found out today that the lady who owns Criss Cross Row is having some major health issues with her husband. My order will just have to wait, understandably so. Frustrating, sure...but totally understandable. If I was in her shoes, I'd take care of my husband first, too.

I miserably failed at quitting smoking today but am determined to make it work on Saturday. No smoking! Period! I gotta make it one day to prove it to myself that I can do it then I can take it one day at a time.

Okay, enough rambling for now...until next time, take care to whoever might be reading this. LOL! ;-)

No comments: