Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lots of news and updates!

First of all, I did it! I really did it! Not only did I pass Anatomy (*doing the wave!*) but I made it through my first year of college. Whew! Whatta relief! My overall GPA is 3.65. I have to turn in my Radiology application packet by Friday and then they will notify me sometime in June if I have been accepted into the program or not. *crossing fingers & everything*

Next news is that I ordered a ton -- and I mean a TON -- of cross-stitch stash for Mother's Day. The first box should be here any day now and that's from Drema at Needlecraft Corner. I haven't yet received my invoice from ABC Stitch Therapy but that's probably because I ordered two Kay's Frames for two Hinzeit patterns and those take a couple of weeks to get in. The last order was with Criss Cross Row and I haven't heard from them at all. :-\ I've been told the lady that owns/runs that shop has some major difficulties right now so I'm being patient.

I've been battling sinus crap since last weekend: off and on low-grade fever, cough, runny nose, chest congestion, blah blah blah. *bitch, whine, moan* Okay, whining over for now.

Three and a half packs of cigarettes to go until I quit smoking. *thud*

My needle has been ssssssssmokin'!!! Lots of finishes lately. I'll have to learn how to post pictures here and see what I can do. :-)

No comments: