Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another LK finish and a PM confession

Well, there it is! Just a few minutes ago, I finished the July Lizzie Kate Flip-It. I am getting more and more excited about this WIP and am anticipating what it will look like finished. *big cheesy grin*

I want to say thanks to everyone for their comments! It makes me feel good to know people are enjoying the pictures and my stitching ramblings here. And to Carolyn, thanks for the nifty lil' tidbit of advice about clicking on a commenter's name and how that'll take you to their blog (if they have one). I never knew that! Thanks! Cool beaners!

Speaking of leaving comments...one particular person (Lisa) recently left a comment on my blog and asked a question. (Lisa) This person (Lisa) actually asked me how many Pine Mountain pillows I have in my stash. (Lisa) Does she (Lisa) realize that counting how many PM pillows I have might cause me to go into some kind of awful seizure or something equally horrific? (Lisa) Okay...I'll be brave...but if something happens to me, it'll be her (Lisa's) fault. (*narrowing eyes at Lisa*) Okay...here we go...I'm goin' in. *insert Jeopardy music for about a minute or so...and keep an eye on Lisa so she doesn't leave town or something in the event I stroke out and can't return*

Okay, I'm back. I did it. I counted nineteen total Pine Mountain pillows left to stitch in my stash-- this includes tuck pillows and pillow kits that require separate pillow forms. And before somebody (Lisa) asks, YES, I already have all of the recommended pillow forms. (Are you happy now, Lisa?) ;-)

Hee hee, thanks for the laughs. Happy stitching!

2 comments:

LoneStar said...

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

LoriRay, you REALLY need to make it to one of the IH35 Stitchtogether meetings. It would be way too much fun. Of course, it might get the group thrown out of the library, but even that might be fun! Mwahaha!

Only nineteen? *ducks and runs*

Lisa (Texan)

Cyndi said...

Love your LK "calendar" - I'm working on one, too but of the little FlipBits that are rectangular. I've only done two, I think - too much stitching to do and not enough time. Wish I could bring it to work with me.