Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another major stash haul - woo hoo!


Actually, I've had two more stash hauls since the last one. One was the package from Drema at Needlecraft Corner and the other was from our shopping trip in Oklahoma City yesterday.
In the picture above, you'll see The Drawn Thread's "Where Stitchers Gather" chart and accessory pack in the center of the top row. *droooooooool!!!* I had to order the fabric from 123 Stitch because I didn't have a piece on hand that I liked as well as the model. The other stuff I got from Drema is not pictured and included things like the latest WDW and GAST threads, the last two charts from the Bent Creek Red Thread series, the latest kit in the Bent Creek Big Zipper series, and a few other things I can't remember at the moment.
The picture above also shows what I bought at Cross Stitch Haven and Heartland Needleworks in Oklahoma City. Beginning with the top row, from left to right are: The Trilogy "Winter Line Up" chart, 4 My Boys "Live~Forgive~Love" chart, The Drawn Thread's "Where Stitchers Gather" and accessory pack, Carol's Treasures/Butterfly Ranch Designs chart pack for needleroll, needlebook, and scissors fob in blackwork with specialty stitches, and Twisted Oaks Designs "America the Beautiful" kit that will make a small sampler or a needleroll. In front of the Twisted Oaks kit you will see a brush to brush up the nap of Wisper floss or anything fuzzy like that, and you'll also see a small Mill Hill kit to make a bracelet. The second row down from left to right are: Diane Arthurs/Imaginating chart called "Snowmen", a snowflake print Stitch-a-Gift tuck pillow, a cut of Lavender Bliss 28 count lugana, a cut of Tattersall (light), and a cut of Weeks Dye Works 30 count Parchment linen for the Little House Needleworks chart/kit "Heart of America" laying on top of it. The last row is another Stitcher's Journal, 2 skeins of WDW floss that is retiring (I think the color was Lavender...I've already put it away. Ooops!), Shepherd's Bush chart "Heart & Home Folio", Shepherd's Bush kit "Green Snowman", and Shepherd's Bush kit "Plant Joy".
As far as finishes go, I have finished my secret little project for a friend. I can't post a picture until she receives her package because she does read this blog. The package will go out in tomorrow's mail so I should be able to post a picture soon. :-)))
Today I will finish a Pine Mountain pillow kit called "January's Cool Crowd". It will be an addition to my year 'round snowman display that grows little by little. I've already got the pillow form for it so I don't even have to wait to finish it. :-) I'll post a picture later. (It's great having a camera that will let me post pictures right away -- YAY!)
Today we will have ham and all the fixin's. We're going to eat our first dinner at our formal dining room table. Cross your fingers that we don't drop stuff all over the off-white fabric on chairs. ;-) Happy Easter to everyone!

1 comment:

Mistylynn said...

Wooohooo nice haul you have there.