Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gingher scissors -- ooooooooh, ahhhhhh!

Oh, how I love Gingher scissors. *drool drool* They have certainly become a weakness for me. My mother got me started on Gingher's so it's all her fault that I'm a scissor ho. *hee hee*

I won two pairs of Gingher scissors off of eBay and they arrived in yesterday's mail. The pair on the left are the 4" Bianca scissors and the pair on the right are the 4" Julia scissors. These two should feel right at home with my other Ginghers -- the 4" Glory and the 8" spring-action. *big, cheesy grin*


Today was a really crappy day so I came home, bawled/vented/cussed to my husband, visited with the kids, fondled my scissors, and roamed cross-stitch boards. It never ceases to amaze me how the love I have for my family (not to mention the love they have for me) and the love I have for cross-stitch can take so much stress away. *deep cleansing breath*

Now I am going to study for a little while, take a relaxing bath, and stitch for the remainder of the evening - I don't care if there's just 30 minutes left. Tomorrow I get out of school at noon, Thursday I will have a full day at clinicals, and then I'm on Spring Break until 3/24. Suffice it to say that I am definitely ready. *another deep cleansing breath*

No comments: