Monday, April 7, 2008

"Love Letters" finish...well, sort of.

Okay, so it's not really "finished" but the stitching is done. I need to iron this piece and figure out what to do with it. Here it is:


The pattern is "Love Letters", a freebie by The Chocolate Cat. (http://choccat.com) I stitched it over two on Bittersweet 40 count Lakeside Linen given to me by a friend on the boards. I used one strand of silk floss in the color of Mulberry by Caron Waterlilies.

It's for my husband Brad, and even though he really likes this piece, he doesn't have a preference as to how I finish it. There's always the usual framing option, or maybe I could find a tuck pillow...any ideas?

Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

LoneStar said...

Very pretty! I have this in my to-do pile. Have you thought about a tuck pillow? Barbarad on 123MB has several cute ones on her eBay store right now. TrulyN2Stitching
Lisa (Texan)