Wednesday, April 2, 2008

And another Pine Mountain pillow finish...

Yay, now the last Pine Mountain finished pillow isn't sitting all alone on that shelf. :-) But now there's only two pillows on that shelf. It needs more. I must stitch more PM pillows. *eyes glazing over* *mwahahahahaha*

What a blast -- and much-needed stress-reliever - all this stitching has been. I love updating my blog, my stitcher's journal, and my Photobucket album when I have a finish.

Tomorrow will find me stitching on a gift for another friend. It's a real PITA but I'm hoping that once I get into it that I'll just keep going. I'm at the very beginning of the project, it's over 40 count, and I've already had to frog part of it. *pulling hair out* We'll see what happens over the next few days. If it doesn't work out, I have another (easier!) project in mind for that friend already, just in case.

Quick update -- About that horrible instructor...I went and turned in my withdrawal paperwork to her last Friday. She said she would miss me, she cried, and she wrote me the nicest letter. I guess she didn't mean to be awful to me the time we had talked before that...she was probably just lashing out at me. It doesn't make everything all hunky-dorey and it doesn't make it right but it certainly makes it understandable. At least I got to leave with my held high and knowing that I really was the student I thought I was.

It's late so I'm going to eat some soup and head to bed. I've got a little work to do tomorrow at the shop but the rest of the day should find me being Happy Little Susie Homemaker (laundry, cleaning, etc....ugh) and stitching, too. :-) Hope everyone is getting tons of stitching time. Oh and btw -- keep that *@)! frog away from me and my 40-count project! ;-) hahaha

2 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

That is adorable. I love that one!

Lainey said...

Your pillows are gorgeous.

Hugs
Lainey